If you’re choosing to have a tattoo or body piercing it’s important to choose a professional who can prove that they run a safe and clean business. Professionals who don’t could be putting you at risk.
There are a number of health risks associated with tattooing and piercing including skin infections and transmission of blood-borne viruses such as Hepatitis C and HIV.
After care guidance
The after care following a procedure is important to promote good healing and prevent the risk of infection.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses