We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
If you don't need a paper copy of your bill, having a My Torbay account is the quick and easy way to access your business rates account details.
Once you register for an account, you can enrol both business rates and council tax accounts.
Using a My Torbay account can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to ring, visit or write to us as you can you can keep track of your account on line 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What you can do through an account:
- You can access details of any business rates account or council tax account you have enrolled
- View the account summary including current balance
- View all payments and refunds
- View any discounts and exemptions awarded
- Make a payment
If you do not wish to register for an account or you need a paper copy of your business rates bill you will need to complete the form below.
Contact Business Rates
- COVID-19 support for businesses
- Business rates
- Commercial waste and services
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- Report a COVID-19 concern or complaint
- Community Renewal Fund
- A guide to remortgaging your property