Torbay Council

Cookie Policy

Register to vote

In order to vote in an election you must be on the Electoral Register. You may also have difficulty when applying for credit if your name is not on the register.
How do I get my name on the Electoral Register?
You need to tell the Electoral Services office you have moved even if you have contacted the council tax department.
We will then send you a rolling registration form which you need to complete in order for us to register you at your new address. You can alternatively print off the registration form below, complete it and send it back to us. You do not need to tell your old council if you have moved out of the area as we will do that for you.
Remember, you can only vote in elections if your name is on the register of electors for your area.