Community Transport is the provision of non-profit making transport for members of the community who do not have suitable conventional public transport services available for their travel needs.
Community Transport tackles this problem by involving local people in the identification of transport needs within their community, and devising solutions. We actively promote this process by forming partnerships to organise, develop and run these alternative transport schemes to best serve the community needs.
Groups who want to run a local bus service on a voluntary, non-profit basis using unpaid volunteer drivers require a Community Bus Permit which is issued by the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Ultrafast fibre optic broadband
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy