Businesses have a legal duty of care to ensure that their waste is securely stored and disposed of legally. The safest way to achieve this is by using a waste carrier registered with the Environment Agency.
Businesses who employ unlicensed waste carriers to dispose of their waste are committing an offence. Unlicensed waste carriers can be responsible for flytipping (e.g. dumping waste) which can pose dangers to public health, wildlife and the environment.
TOR2 can provide a range of waste collection and disposal services for businesses including:
- Various size wheeled bins tailored to individual requirements.
- Cage containers.
- Prepaid refuse sacks where bin storage may be a problem.
- Removal of one off loads or items (minimum charge will apply).
- Clinical waste.
If you would like to request a quote for commercial waste collection please contact TOR2.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses