The Riviera Line Opens in a new window has regular services linking Torbay with Exeter, via Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and Dawlish.
Recently, a new improved timetable for the Riviera Line means that there are at least two trains per hour between Newton Abbot, Torre, Torquay and Paignton throughout most of the day.
Combine a walk or cycle to the station with a train journey and you will be on your way towards the Government’s recommended 30 minutes of exercise per day, improving both your physical and mental well being.
Plan your train journey
Find out how to get from A to B by public transport with these local and national journey planners.
- Traveline Southwest Opens in a new window
- journeydevon Opens in a new window
- National Rail Enquries Opens in a new window
Find out more about the local stations including live arrival and departure information:
- Paignton Railway Station Opens in a new window is located at Station Square, Paignton, Torbay TQ4 5EF.
- Torre Station Opens in a new window is located at Newton Road, Torre, Torquay TQ2 5DD.
- Torquay Railway Station Opens in a new window is located at Rathmore Road, Torquay TQ2 6NU.
You can save money with a Railcard. All of the cards are valid for 12 months and the 16 to 25, Senior and Family Railcards can be used on all of the 25 privatised train companies across the National Rail Opens in a new window network.