If your debt has been passed to a bailiff (enforcement agent) you need to contact them directly to make an arrangement.
Ross and Roberts telephone: 0844 701 3980
Rossendales telephone: 0870 167 0707
If you have received a court summons you read the information on What to do if you receive a summons.
The easiest way to pay your bill is by Direct Debit, payments can be made on 1st or 25th of each month.
If you don't already pay by Direct Debit you can set this up and spread your payments at the same time.
To spread your payments to March complete the form below
Check your account
If you are not sure how much you owe you can access your account details, balance and payments made online by registering for a My Torbay account.
Contact Business Rates
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses