A full day’s programme of free family entertainment on stage and across the Meadows.
Music through the decades of The Queen’s reign, featuring DJ sets from the McGowan Family and Chris McMeekhan and live music from the likes of Funk City Band, John Matthews, Rock Choir, Happy Days with their spectacular Platinum Jubilee Show and very special headliners, The Bootleg Beatles.
11:00am McGowan Girls DJ set
11:1am Play activities from Children’s Week team
12:00pm Stage Coach dance performance
1:30pm Wild West dance show
2:00pm McGowan Family DJ set
2:15pm John Matthews
4:00pm Rock Choir
4:45pm McGowan Family DJ set
5:00pm Happy Days production
6:00pm The Civic Mayor – a thank you to our frontline workers
6:15pm DJ Chris Tofu
7:30pm Funk City Band
9:00pm The Bootleg Beatles
A separate Kids Town area and Children’s tent will boast lots of family entertainment from the team behind Children’s Week. Doorsteps Arts will be on hand providing circus skills and hula hooping, while there will be a family-friendly circus show called Do What Your Mama Told Yah, which promises to get very messy.
There will also be various walk-abouts, including The Shrinking Violets Bubbleologists, Batman and the Batmobile, robots and Cosmo the Clown with balloon modelling. The Sea Scouts will also be running lots of traditional games including a Crockery Smash and Splat the Rat. Also on the menu will be face painting and glitter tattooing.
Road closures, parking and travel
Torbay Road between Belgrave Road and the Kings Drive junction will be closed from 10am until midnight on Friday 3 June.
Nearby car parks can be found at Torre Valley, Abbey Park, Sheddon Hill and Lower Union Lane.
- Find a car park including locations, charges and opening hours on our find a car page
- Stagecoach bus services: https://www.stagecoachbus.com/
- GWR services: https://www.gwr.com/
- Fresh drinking water provided to top up reusable drink’s bottles
- Glass bottles are not permitted on site
- Additional free toilets, including disabled provision
- Disabled viewing platform
- Dogs welcome but must be kept on a lead. Dog owners are responsible for their dogs at all times
- Food and drink stalls
- Card and cash accepted. Please note no cash withdrawal facilities on site
- Free (sustainable) flags to wave
To view the entire programme for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee weekend visit: https://englishrivieraairshow.co.uk/
Time 11am to 10:30pm