Torbay Council

Cookie Policy


Childminders are self employed and work from their own homes providing childcare. Childminders attend a range of different activities such as outdoor environments, childminding groups and children’s centres. If you are looking for a childminder, you may notice the Torbay Childminding logo next to some of our records. This indicates that these childminders are choosing to access enhanced support services through Torbay Council's Early Years team.
If a childminders has been judged Good or Outstanding by Ofsted then they can provide 15 hours funded early education for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
If you wish to find childminders in Torbay you can contact the Family Information Service on 0800 328 5974 or Search - Childminders opens in a new window.

Related Documents

All documents open in a new window. Need more help with documents? View the Document Help page.

Related Tasks