Following the huge success of the first Torbay Apprenticeships Fair in July 2019, we are excited to be running the event again on Wednesday 5th February, during National Apprenticeship Week 2020. Come along and find out about amazing opportunities and kick start your career!
If you are an employer, don’t miss the opportunity to join us to promote your Apprenticeship vacancies with a free business stand.
The free Torbay Apprenticeships Fair is for school and college learners, parents, and anyone considering an Apprenticeship or looking for to develop their skills.
- Free stands to businesses/ training providers with live Apprenticeship vacancies at any level in the Torbay area.
- All sectors are welcome. We are particularly keen to see employers from STEM sectors, as well as tourism, construction and engineering.
- Apprenticeships are a fantastic opportunity for people of all ages from 16+, they can be new or current employees who are looking to upskill.
- Apprenticeships offer the opportunity to have a flexible, structured training programme that meets your organisation's needs.
- Apprenticeships are a valuable route into employment, providing a real paid job with sustainable training - to ‘earn while they learn.
- There will be the space in the room for employers to host informal interviews to fill vacancies on the day.
- Additional support for learners will be available on the day including CV and interview preparation, careers advice and coaching, as well as a parent’s hub.
Learners, schools and parents - no need to book, just turn up and bring your CV and questions to ask.
Time 9:30am to 1pm
Phone 01803 207948