Your MPs

The Torbay area has two Members of Parliament (MPs) who represent local people on a national level.

Follow the below links to find contact details for each MP and information regarding their advice surgeries:

If you are a resident and want to find out which constituency you live in visit the House of Commons constituency search engine.