Venue: Meadfoot Room - Town Hall. View directions
Contact: Kate Spencer
To review the feedback received on social media and from stakeholders following the launch of the call for action.
· Report from Brixham Town Council
· Devon Climate Emergency Response Group
Should we continue to ‘go it alone’?
· Do we have the resources to do so?
· Would we, our stakeholders and communities gain greater benefits from being part of a larger response?
Should we join forces and align with Devon?
Contact Governance Support
- Brixham Town Council
- Budget digest
- Budget setting process
- Councillors' allowances
- Councillors' behaviour, interests and standards
- Decision lists
- Forward plans
- Get involved and have your say
- How the Council works
- Independent remuneration panel
- Outside bodies
- Overview & Scrutiny
- Search documents
- Subscribe to updates
- What's new
- Your Councillors
- Your MEPs
- Your MPs
- Become a Councillor