Park and ride is a service which allows motorists to drive to an edge-of-town or city car park and then transfer to a bus for the remainder of their journey. It offers great savings on town centre parking and petrol costs, as well as helping the environment by reducing traffic congestion.
The park and ride in Brixham is located on the A3022 (Dartmouth Road). Bus service 12 will enter the site on the way to Brixham and also on the return journey for passengers returning to collect their cars.
To accommodate motor homes we provide limited parking in the Cayman Golf Course car park at the bottom of the site. You will need to buy a ticket from the parking meter (which only accepts coins) and display half the ticket within your vehicle and the other half is shown to the Stagecoach bus driver for the bus journeys.
Opening hours and charges
The cost of parking is £6 per car which includes return bus tickets to Brixham for all passengers.
The following opening hours generally apply (these may vary depending on weather conditions):
- Summer - Brixham Park and Ride is open every day between 9am and 8pm
- Winter - Brixham Park and Ride is open every day between 9am and 6pm
There is an adjacent Farm Shop and cafe available for refreshments.
- Report a problem with a road or pavement
- Highway maintenance
- Road safety
- Travel Torbay
- Highways licenses and permits
- Heavy and abnormal loads
- Helicopter landings
- Report a dead animal on a road or footpath
- Apply for access lines
- Report parking problems
- Adding drivers to your vehicle insurance
- highways related plans, policies and reports.