All car park permits are 'virtual permits'. This means you will not receive a permit to display. If you are applying for a permit for use in a Pay on Exit car park then this will be updated with your registration/s the next working day.
Please note: if you are a driver of a foreign vehicle please do not include dashes when entering your registration.
Please see below for a comprehensive list of available permits:
For a full list of car parks these permits can be used in please visit our car parks page - please note the restrictions at the bottom of this page on some of our car parks when using a car parking permit.
Can be used in all Torbay Council Car Parks
|Monthly All Car Parks||£50|
|Three Day Permit||£21|
|Annual Off Peak Permit||£60|
Car park permit restrictions
- Beacon Quay - Permits not applicable in section before the height barrier on the top deck
- Brunswick Square - Permits not applicable in short-stay bays
- Harbour - Only annual all day permits are applicable in this car park
- Lower Union Lane - Only annual all day permits are applicable in this car park
- Shoppers - One hour short stay limit applies to permit holders