We have had to change the way that some of our services operate to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
To protect both residents and staff, a decision has been made to temporarily close the Household Waste Recycling Centre in Tor Park Road, Paignton.
To protect both residents and staff, a decision has been made to temporarily close the weighbridge at the Household Waste Recycling Centre in Tor Park Road, Paignton.
The garden waste collections from Brixham College and Lymington Road Coach Station have currently been suspended.
Waste and recycling collections are expected to continue as normal during the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. At present, our plan is that we will prioritise household waste collections over other services but we will need to review this as the situation develops.
The exception is garden waste collections, which are temporarily suspended during this period to prioritise household residual waste and food waste, and recycling such as cardboard, paper, plastic and tin.
Bulky and garden waste collections
TOR2 are stopping bulky waste and garden waste collections temporarily. This is to enable them to prioritise kerbside waste and recycling collections from your home.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling card and paper
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Litter and litter bins
- Visit Plymouth Energy from Waste Facility and Combined Heat and Power Plant
- Where does my recycling go?