The application form, and supporting checklist, should be used for a range of oil and gas applications, including:
- full planning permission for mineral workings;
- renewal of an unimplemented permission;
- renewal of a temporary permission;
- extension to an existing site;
- variation of conditions(s).
Before making an application read the guidance notes Opens in a new window.
You can submit your application to us online via the Planning Portal.
Visit the online applications page for information on how to submit plans and documents when applying online.
You can also submit your application by downloading and completing an application form and sending it to us.
Use the calculator on the Planning Portal to work out the fee for this type of application. Visit the paying your planning fees page for more information on how to pay your fees or if an exemption applies.