If you run your own book group we can offer your group:
- A book list of over 100 titles for you to choose from. Most are available in sets of 10 copies.
- A free reservation process to book your club’s titles for the coming months.
- An extended 6 week loan period.
If you would like to register for our service to book groups, just ask for an external book group form at your local library (or email us), complete the details on the form and we'll send you a letter, book list and booking form.
Please note that you, or a nominated person in your group, must be a current library member.
- Look for, reserve or renew
- Online information services
- Library events
- Find a library
- Book time on a computer
- Join the library
- Children's and young people's library
- Look for an eBook or eAudio Book
- Library charges
- Reading Well Books on prescription
- Inter-library loans
- Book groups
- Volunteer for us
- Local studies
- Help for jobseekers
- Exhibition space
- Meeting rooms
- Item locations
- Books on Wheels
- Libraries Unlimited FAQs