Working with Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust we have installed outdoor exercise equipment at various parks in Torbay to promote fitness within our community.
For many people those first initial steps to becoming more physically active can be the hardest. This outdoor fitness trail is a great way to a healthier lifestyle for people of all ages.
Being free, convenient and accessible to all, it removes many of the barriers that might otherwise prevent people from taking those first steps. Well-documented research has shown that even small amounts of regular exercise have measurable benefits towards physical and mental health and wellbeing.
The equipment is installed at the following parks:
- Goodrington and Youngs Park, Paignton - behind the south promenade at Goodrington beach.
- Preston Green, Paignton
- St Mary's Park, Brixham
- Upton Park, Torquay
Details of the outdoor equipment available at locations across Torbay.
- Open spaces
- Torbay Lottery
- Tor Bay Harbour
- Museums and theatres
- Community Partnerships
- Armed forces and veterans
- Filming in Torbay
- Torquay Harbour Webcam
- Population Statistics
- Apply to hold an event on our land
- Building stronger communities
- Venue hire
- Drinking water taps
- Climate change
- Public toilets
- Flying a drone
- Torbay stands with Ukraine
- Essential information for Ukrainian guests
- Platinum Jubilee
- Food For Good Torbay
- English Riviera Destination Management Plan 2022 – 2027