The huts should be of a timber construction (shiplap) with a floor area of approximately 36 square feet.
The apex should be no higher than 8 foot 2½ inches at an angle of 110°.
No other sizes are acceptable. When contacting a supplier please state your hut is for a site in Torbay.
The roof and fascia should not over hang the sides by more than 3”.
The fascias may be of any shape, but should not end in a point.
The doors may be either left or right handed, and should open outwards as this improves the security.
- For contact details of Beach Hut Suppliers Approved by Torbay Council please contact: 01803 208024
- Beah Hut User Group - email@example.com
- Torbay Lottery
- Parks, play and open spaces
- Tor Bay Harbour
- Museums and theatres
- Creative Torbay
- Community Partnerships
- Armed forces and veterans
- Filming in Torbay
- Torquay Harbour Webcam
- Getting the best from your Torbay holiday on a budget
- Population Statistics
- Apply to hold an event on our land
- Building stronger communities
- Crowdfund Torbay
- Venue hire