You can tell us about any worries you have or problems you have seen in the Melville area, including any concerns about the condition of properties.
By doing this you will be helping the Melville Project. The aim is to improve community health and wellbeing in the area and your report will help with this.
If you don't want to tell us your name or address you can talk to or email Torbay CDT or your local councillor:
- Ceri Silk: Community Builder Torquay Town Centre - 07931 567885
- Councillor Mandy Darling
- Councillor Cordelia Law- 07733 550133
- Councillor Nick Pentney- 07887 411253
Once you have contacted them they will then be able to tell us about your problem.
What happens next
We will use the information you give us to deal with your report. Sometimes we will need to pass this information on to other organisations that we work with to help with this.
- Torbay Housing Needs Overview
- Empty Homes
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Finding a home
- Youth Homeless Prevention
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Advice for homeowners
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- I need a housing inspection to ensure my home is safe
- Electrical safety standards
- Upload your documents to Housing Options
- Worried you might lose your home
- Moving home
- Melville Project
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- Refugees statement
- Asylum seekers contingency accommodation
- Housing Strategy 2023 to 2030
- Housing Strategy evidence base 2023
- Housing, Community and safety policies and plans
- Plans, policies and strategies