No matter how mobile you are, keeping feet healthy means less stress for the rest of your body. Foot problems can lead to other problems like back pain. If you have painful feet or any other foot problem, talk to your GP who can arrange for you to see a podiatrist (a specialist who looks after feet).
For more information on the services available visit the Podiatry Access Hub Opens in a new window website.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Notification of out of area care and support placements
- Winter advice