People who are emotionally healthy are in control of their emotions and their behaviour. They are able to handle life’s challenges, build strong relationships, and recover from setbacks. But just as it requires effort to build or maintain physical health, so it is with mental and emotional health.
- If you are in crisis, contact the Samaritans Opens in a new window on 116 123
- If you are at all worried about your mental health talk to your GP
- If you are struggling with mild to moderate stress and anxiety contact your local Depression and Anxiety Service Opens in a new window (DAS) on 01803 696600.
More information and resources are available on the Healthy Lifestyles Opens in a new window website.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals