Why is wellbeing important to you?
Wellbeing is important to me because it effects everyday life, whether this is at home with family or at work with colleagues or even when I’m out with friends. If my wellbeing isn’t right then it begins to effect everything.
What keeps you well?
My job as a personal trainer keeps me well both mentally and physically but I enjoy spending as much time outside as I can, whether that’s walking the dog or just going out for a coastal walk.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals
- Notification of out of area care and support placements