The NHS Test and Trace service makes sure that anyone with symptoms of coronavirus can quickly get a test to find out if they have the virus. It also traces close contacts of anyone with the virus to ensure they self-isolate to stop the virus from spreading.
Read the national guidance on Test and Trace - how it works.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Notification of out of area care and support placements
- Winter advice