We should all be restricting our travel, social contact, and avoiding places where there are groups of people.
We should only be travelling if absolutely necessary – for basic food shopping, medicines, or to essential work.
Many local bus service providers have either stopped or reduced services, or implemented emergency timetables. All bus service operators will continue to review services in line with the latest government guidance.
All children’s play areas within Torbay are closed and should not be visited.
All public toilets around Torbay are closed.
The closure of playgrounds and public toilets has been necessary to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and to ensure the public adhere to the latest government information.
For further information on the changes we have made to services visit the service changes page.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Notification of out of area care and support placements
- Winter advice