Modern slavery is when individuals from the UK and other countries are tricked, exploited or forced to work for someone or a group of people. Individuals are forced to illegally work in many different sectors, including brothels, cannabis farms, nail bars, food premises and agriculture.
Read our Modern Slavery Statement to see what we are doing to prevent slavery and human trafficking in Torbay.
To report Modern Slavery please telephone 0800 0121 700 or contact Devon & Cornwall Police Opens in a new window on telephone 101 or 999 (emergency calls).
Find out more on the Modern Slavery Opens in a new window website.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals
- Notification of out of area care and support placements