There is never any excuse for sexual violence or abuse.  If you have experienced sexual violence or abuse – either as an adult or a child – there are people who can support you, even if it happened a long time ago.

If you live in Torbay or South Devon, you can talk to someone about what’s happened to you at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre Opens in a new window. You can also contact Devon Rape Crisis and Sexual Abuse Services Opens in a new window for support, or information and advice. Alternatively, you can talk to your GP who may make a referral to Devon Partnership Trust to support you with any symptoms of trauma.

To report what’s happened you can contact Devon & Cornwall Police Opens in a new window on 101 or 999 (emergency calls).