There is never any excuse for sexual violence or abuse. If you have experienced sexual violence or abuse – either as an adult or a child – there are people who can support you, even if it happened a long time ago.
If you live in Torbay or South Devon, you can talk to someone about what’s happened to you at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre Opens in a new window. You can also contact Devon Rape Crisis and Sexual Abuse Services Opens in a new window for support, or information and advice. Alternatively, you can talk to your GP who may make a referral to Devon Partnership Trust to support you with any symptoms of trauma.
To report what’s happened you can contact Devon & Cornwall Police Opens in a new window on 101 or 999 (emergency calls).
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals
- Notification of out of area care and support placements