A ‘hate crime’ or ‘hate incident’ is any crime or incident which the victim (or anyone else) thinks that it’s taken place because of someone’s prejudice towards that person because of their:
- sexual orientation,
- or because they are transgender.
You can contact Devon and Cornwall Police on 101 to report any crimes relating to forced marriage, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability. You can also report a hate crime online.
If you’d prefer not to report it to the police, but would like to talk to someone about what you have experienced, contact Stop Hate UK or telephone their 24 hour helpline on 0800 1381625.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals