Sometimes that means accepting that we need someone else to assist us with certain essential tasks. Perhaps family and friends can help, or maybe it means paying for someone to provide the support you need.

There are a large number of care agencies who can provide trained staff to help you with everyday tasks. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulates care agencies. You can search for care agencies and read the CQC’s reports about them to make sure you choose the agency that is appropriate for you on the CQC website or by calling 03000 616161.

  Find a care agency in Torbay Opens in a new window

Needs assessments

If you feel you need a little more help or would like to discuss the options available to you, you can ask for an assessment. Once you have been assessed we can help you arrange your care or you can arrange your own care. Depending on your financial circumstances you may need to pay for your care.