As of June 2018, The Multi Provider Forums are now organised by the Care Managers Network.
On behalf of Torbay Council the Care Managers Network exists to bring Care Providers together so they can access the most current information, advice and support in reference to Health and Social care. The sharing of new ideas, good practice and learning is central to the events; it supports the achievement of results from the collaborative, partnership approach which is a feature of the Torbay integrated way of working.
Upcoming 2019 dates for the Care Managers Network:
- Care Managers Network Event (Torbay) – Wednesday 5 June, 9:00 – 13:30, Toorak Hotel Chestnut Avenue, Torquay, TQ2 5JS
- Care Managers Network Event (Exeter and East Devon) – Thursday 6 June, 9:00 – 13:30, Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 7AE
- The Care Managers Network Yearly Conference – Thursday 12 September, 9:00 – 16:30, Riviera International Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Torquay, TQ2 5LZ
Agenda for the Multi Provider Forum being held on 19 October 2017.
Multi provider forum 19 October 2017
Agenda for the Multi Provider Forum held on 20 July 2017
Multi provider forum 20 July 2017
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals
- Notification of out of area care and support placements