We aim to co-design services with providers as well as service users and carers. To become involved keep in touch with us by:
- Signing up for our eNewsletter
- Coming along to our regular Multi Provider Forum.
- Keeping an eye on our care and support providers information pages where we advertise our consultations aimed at providers and keep our market position statement information and strategies updated
- Using the local and regional support available for business and social enterprise such as:
- Using the needs assessment information that is available, such as the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment and South Devon and Torbay Knowledge and Intelligence website.
- Getting involved in our Provider Reference Group to help co-produce the next Market Position Statement and organise forums with us.
For more information or to get involved please contact us.
For our future procurement plans please visit the supply us with goods or services page or, for adult social care service procurement run by the NHS specifically, please contact the Torbay and South Devon NHS Trust.
We can also offer information to new providers wanting to come into the bay area offering services that we have flagged as needed, so please get in touch. For help with planning consent visit the Planning and Building page.
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Notification of out of area care and support placements
- Winter advice
- Adult Social Care Precept