We plan to use the following assessment criteria and score this against a scoring matrix. Your project or idea may meet some and not all of the criteria but it will receive an overall score. Each section of the assessment will receive a score from 0 to 4.
- does not meet
- partially meets
- mostly meets
- meets the criteria
- meets and exceeds criteria
- Voluntary sector organisation, community group or individual.
- Will take place in Torbay.
- Meets a gap in the local community.
- Demonstrates that it will benefit the health and wellbeing needs of the local population.
- Has an inclusive approach.
- Meets one of the first four priorities (mandatory).
- Meets one or more of the additional priorities.
- Is collaborative or joint project where voluntary organisations, groups and individuals will be able to work together.
- Can demonstrate which areas of Torbay (all or partial) will benefit from the project outcomes.
- Can demonstrate how the project will meet a need or gap in the local community.
- Can demonstrate how the project might impact upon the community i.e. volunteers.
Outcomes to be delivered
- Can evidence what difference the project will make to the people of Torbay.
- Is willing to ensure the project is appropriately monitored and evaluated.
- Is willing to take photos and gather case studies of the project.
- Reasonable costings have been shown.
- Shows value for money.
- Can provide a clear delivery plan.
- Can demonstrate a plan for future sustainability beyond the initial funding period.
- Offers a return on the investment in terms of outcomes and benefits for local people.
- The project could be expanded or replicated elsewhere.
Contact Community Investment Fund
- Email: email@example.com
- Protect someone from harm
- Independent living
- Looking after someone
- Residential and nursing home care
- Your health and wellbeing
- Public health
- Health information video library
- For Care and Support Providers
- Torbay Care Charter
- The Care Act
- Healthwatch Torbay
- Western Rise Serious Case Review
- Cleanliness in hospitals
- Notification of out of area care and support placements
- Winter advice