Safer Communities Torbay is the name given to Torbay’s Community Safety Partnership (CSP).
Community Safety Partnerships exist by law (Crime and Disorder Act 1998) and bring key local agencies together to deliver multi-agency solutions to tackle various issues such as crime, re-offending, anti-social behaviour, and substance misuse in a coordinated and collective way.
We have a responsibility to work together to do all that we can to ensure that everyone who lives, works or visits Torbay are safe and feel safe.
Safer Communities Torbay is collectively made up of the following statutory agencies, also known as ‘responsible authorities’:
- Current emergencies
- Our role before, during and after an emergency
- How you can prepare for an emergency
- Flooding and extreme weather
- Preventing violent extremism and terrorism
- Advice on business continuity
- Bonfire Night safety advice
- Halloween safety advice
- Festive safety advice
- Report a crime or concern
- Fire safety advice
- Safer Communities Torbay
- Bird Flu (Avian influenza)