The Government has announced a new payment to support people who face financial difficulty if they have been instructed to self-isolate on or after 28 September 2020.
You may be entitled to some financial help during a period of self-isolation if:
- You have been contacted by the NHS and asked to self-isolate, either because you have tested positive for coronavirus COVID-19, or are a named close contact of an individual who has tested positive.
- You are a parent or guardian of a child aged 15 or under (or a young person aged 25 or under with an Education, Health and Care Plan) who normally attends an education or registered childcare setting and has been officially informed to self-isolate for 10 days by the education or childcare provider.
Please see the GOV.UK website for the full and latest information.50520
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Leader of the Council
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Fraud within or against the council
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- Preparing for Brexit
- Achievements, Honours and Awards