It has always been a priority for the UK Government to protect the rights of EU citizens living in the UK and the reciprocal rights of UK citizens living in the EU. To deliver that protection the government has launched the EU Settlement Scheme.

The Government has published official guidance for EU citizens.

As a local authority, we are unable to provide immigration advice. However, you can search ‘find an immigration adviser‘on GOV.UK for information on how to find an immigration adviser in your local area, and you can call the Settlement Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379.

More information is available from the Department for Exiting the European Union website.