Businesses in Torbay may be affected when the UK leaves the EU in the following ways:
- Employing EU citizens
- Importing, exporting and transporting
- Operating in the EU
- Regulation and standards for products and goods
- Using personal data
- European and domestic funding
- Intellectual property
- Energy and climate
- Public sector procurement
Read the Government advice for businesses at GOV.UK, including a leaflet with advice specifically for SMEs and an online tool that can help you prepare for the UK leaving the EU. HMRC has information for businesses in the event of a no deal Brexit.
The Growth Hub has a range of updated information and advice for business in the south-west.
Information specifically for providers of adult social care services in Devon can find information on the Provider Engagement Network website.
The Heart of the South West Growth Hub is surveying local businesses to identify key issues caused by Brexit. These will be fed to Government and decision makers to ensure businesses voices are heard.
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Civic Mayor
- Honorary Freeman of Torbay
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Achievements and awards
- Fraud within or against the council
- Fit for the future
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project
- Community Governance Review of Torbay
- Preparing for Brexit