We have had to change the way that some of our service operates to meet the guidelines set out by the government in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and to provide additional support for those affected.
This is the easiest way to pay your council tax and you can set up a Direct Debit payment online now.
Make a payment and view your account information online.
If you do not have an account registering only take a few minutes.
You can pay your bill online with a debit or credit card.
Automated payment line
You can pay by debit or credit card on our 24 hour automated telephone payment line:
Internet, telephone banking or standing order
If you would like to set up a standing order or your bank allows you to access your bank account by phone or internet, the details you will need are;
- Sort Code: 55-70-01;
- Account Number: 06040411; and
- Name: Torbay Council
- Council Tax Account Reference
Post a cheque or postal order to:
If you would like a receipt, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope with your payment.
Contact Council Tax
- £150 council tax rebate
- Homes for Ukraine Scheme
- Tell us about a move or any changes
- Bill reductions, exemptions and discounts
- Behind or struggling with your payments
- Paying your bill
- Upload your documents and evidence
- Other information
- Make an enquiry about your council tax
- Council Tax Support
- Check your account online