This is the easiest way to pay your council tax and you can set up a Direct Debit payment online now.
Make a payment and view your account information online.
If you do not have an account registering only take a few minutes.
You can pay your bill online with a debit or credit card.
Automated payment line
You can pay by debit or credit card on our 24 hour automated telephone payment line:
Internet, telephone banking or standing order
If you would like to set up a standing order or your bank allows you to access your bank account by phone or internet, the details you will need are;
- Sort Code: 55-70-01;
- Account Number: 06040411; and
- Name: Torbay Council
- Council Tax Account Reference
Post a cheque or postal order to:
If you would like a receipt, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope with your payment.
Contact Council Tax
- £150 council tax rebate
- Homes for Ukraine Scheme
- Tell us about a move or any changes
- Bill reductions, exemptions and discounts
- Behind or struggling with your payments
- Paying your bill
- Upload your documents and evidence
- Other information
- Make an enquiry about your council tax
- Council Tax Support
- Check your account online