Having a My Torbay account is the quick and easy way to access your council tax account details and view your bill.
Once you register for an account, you can enrol for council tax billing and instead of issuing you with a traditional paper bill, you will be able to view it electronically.
After you have enrolled for billing a letter will be sent with a security passcode. Once you have successfully completed enrolment using the passcode, you will be able to view your bill within a few days.
Using a My Torbay account can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to ring, visit or write to us as you can you can keep track of your account on line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What you can do through an account:
- You can print your council tax bill whenever you need a copy
- You can access details of any council tax account you have enrolled
- View the account summary including current balance
- View all payments and refunds
- View any discounts and exemptions awarded
- Make a payment
If you do not wish to register for an account you will need to complete the form below to receive a paper copy of your bill.