To help tackle the shortfall in national housing, we are currently reviewing our long-term empty properties.
This review will help to maintain accurate council tax records and make sure you are paying the correct charge.
What you need to do now
You need to complete the review form to let us know the current details of the property
To complete the review you will need your council tax account number. You can find this on the letter we sent you.
Empty properties are a financial expense and we want to help owners bring empty properties back into use, to help ease the shortage of housing in Torbay.
We can help by:
- Providing Information and advice on letting and management of the property
- Finding suitable tenants through our Housing Options Team
You can find more information on our landlord advice page
Contact Council Tax
- Homes for Ukraine Scheme
- Tell us about a move or any changes
- Bill reductions, exemptions and discounts
- Behind or struggling with your payments
- Paying your bill
- Upload your documents and evidence
- Other information
- Make an enquiry about your council tax
- Council Tax Support
- Check your account online