Two of Torbay’s key services for children and young people, Torbay Youth Service and Young Carers Service, have transferred to the Torbay Youth Trust.
Staff teams from both services have transferred to Torbay Youth Trust and will continue to support children, young people and families, working closely with Children’s Services to identify and support those most in need. Torbay Youth Trust is committed to developing relationships of trust with children and young people and to enabling them to have a strong voice in their communities.
- Adopt a child
- Become a foster carer
- Family Information Service Directory
- Get help for a child at risk
- Services and support
- Find a social work job
- Strategies and policies
- Complain about children's social care
- Private fostering
- Child employment
- Peninsula Commissioning and Procurement Partnership
- Special Guardianship Support