We are conducting a review of ratepayers who own self-catering holiday units and are receiving small business rate relief.
What you need to do now
You need to complete the review form to confirm you still wish to claim small business rate relief.
To complete the review you will need your business rate account number and property reference. You can find these on the letter we sent you.
If you do not submit the review form within 28 days of the date on your letter we will assume you longer qualify and your relief will be removed from 1 April 2019.
Contact Business Rates
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses
- How group life insurance works