You must upload supporting evidence documents. Your application cannot be processed without this information. Please see below.
If you do not receive a qualifying benefit, you will not be eligible if your gross earnings were above £380 per week prior to isolation. Test and Trace Discretionary Payments Scheme - PDF. Earnings are checked with HMRC.
Please review your confirmation email once this form is submitted
From 16 August 2021, individuals who have already received 2 vaccinations and are named as a contact of a person aged 16 or above who has tested positive for Coronavirus, will not be eligible to apply for a Test & Trace Support Payment, as they have no legal requirement to self-isolate. Applications received of this nature will not be considered.
The NHS inform us of how many vaccinations a person has received to confirm eligibility.
Before you start - essential supporting evidence documents you must provide
You will need the following information and electronic documents to upload when completing this form. Your application cannot be processed without this information.
• A recent bank statement where you are named on the account, showing sort code and full account number
• Proof of earnings. Your most recent payslip for work immediately prior to self-isolation.
• If self-employed, proof of self-employed registration with HMRC, proof of recent trading immediately prior to self-isolation and income figures for July.
• Proof of your notification from NHS Test and Trace asking you to self-isolate which shows your unique eight-digit Test and Trace reference. The document you upload needs to be of the emails or texts you have received from NHS Test and Trace which show your reference number.
• Your national insurance number
A parent and guardian application can only be made where a dependent child aged under 16 has tested positive and the parent or guardian has been double vaccinated, but needs to stay at home to look after their child during the period of self-isolation.
For these applications, the parent or guardian's own personal NHS 8 digit account ID should be stated on the application. This is obtained by the parent or guardian being named as a close contact of the positive case child on the child's NHS track and trace account. Images of the parent or guardian's NHS 8 digit account ID and images of the child's NHS 8 digit account ID must both be uploaded when making a parent or guardian application.
If the parent or guardian has not been double vaccinated, they should apply in their own right as being a close contact of a positive case. It should not be completed as a parent or guardian application. In these circumstances, the applicants own personal NHS 8 digit account ID, issued because they have been a close contact of a positive case, should be stated on the application.
Make an application