If you have previously requested a container but it has not yet been delivered please call TOR2 on 01803 701316 to report this. Do not use these forms unless you are making a new request.
In all cases waste containers are for collection of household waste materials by TOR2 only and should not be requested for any other purpose.
If you require a replacement or additional waste container for non-recyclable waste you will need to apply directly to TOR2 using one of the following forms. The completed form should be returned to TOR2 using the details shown on the form.
- Where is the tip (recycling centre)?
- When is my bin collected?
- What to do with garden waste
- What can I do with bulky waste?
- What goes in my bin?
- My bin hasn't been collected
- Get a clinical or sharps waste collection
- Where are the recycling banks?
- Get a new/replacement bin
- Flats and communal collections
- Recycle electrical items
- Get an assisted collection
- How can I reduce my waste?
- Commercial waste collections
- Recycling Metal
- Recycling Glass
- Pledge to Compost
- Waste Disposal
- Litter and litter bins