The site plan should be drawn at an identified standard metric scale. It should accurately show
- The direction of North
- The proposed development in relation to the site boundaries and other existing buildings on the site.
The following, unless these would not influence or be affected by the proposed development:
- All the buildings, roads and footpaths on land adjoining the site including access arrangements
- All public rights of way crossing or adjoining the site
- The position of all trees on the site, and those on adjacent land
- The extent and type of any hard surfacing
- Boundary treatment including walls or fencing where this is proposed.