We strongly recommend that you get help from a professional if you are applying for planning permission but if you are not using an architect or planning consultant then please follow the advice on these pages to ensure that your application is made correctly.
- Select your application type.
- Fill in the application form.
- Make your plans and documents.
- Find out what fee you need to pay and find out if a Planning Obligation/CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) is required.
- Submit your form, plans and documents and fee to us.