Join today at Torbay Leisure Centre, the Riviera International Centre, Swim Torquay and Admiral Swimming Centre, Brixham.
Simply take along your proof of benefit and ask for a Torbay Leisure Card.
What is the Torbay Leisure Card?
Torbay Leisure Card is free and offers Torbay residents reduced entry charges to a wide range of indoor and outdoor health and recreational activities.
Who can have a card?
The Leisure card is for any Torbay resident who qualifies for any of the following benefits (listed together with the proof you need to show us when you apply for your card).
- Jobseekers Allowance – letter form the Jobcentre Plus confirming your benefit
- Income support – letter from Jobcentre Plus confirming your benefit
- Housing Benefit or Local Housing Allowance – Letter from Torbay Council Benefits Section confirming your benefit
- Council tax benefit – Letter from Torbay Council Benefits Section confirming you benefit
- Incapacity Benefit or Employment & Support Allowance – Letter form Job Centre Plus confirming your benefit
- Working Tax Credit – Letter from HM Customs & Revenue confirming award
- Pension Credit – letter form Pension, Disability & Carers Services confirming award
- Education Benefits – (e.g. free school meals and/or Healthy Start vouchers) – Letter of confirmation from Department of Health
- Health benefits (e.g. free prescription glasses or dental care) – letter of confirmation from Department of Health
- Disability Living Allowance – letter form the Pension, Disability & Carers Service confirming award
- Foster Carers, Carer, Carers’ children and/or looked after children – Letter of confirmation of Carer status from Torbay Council Children’s Services
- Universal Credits – Letter form HMRC confirming award.
Conditions of use
The Leisure Card is absolutely free but you will need to renew it each year. The card must be shown at all participating venues to allow you any discounts being offered.