Once we have received your initial enquiry and gathered any additional information we will be able to tell you if your initial application has been approved. If approval is granted we will send you a link to the full application form this needs to be completed and sent back to us a minimum of 12 weeks prior to the start of the event for small and large events and a minimum of 12 months in advance for new or high risk events.
A checklist of data required for the full application form.
A suggested list to help you plan for your pre full application for an event.
As part of your full application you will also need to provide the following additional information/ forms to us. Again this must be received no later than 12 weeks or 12 months prior to the start of the event depending on the event size and risk level.
You will need to provide the following documentation to support your application:
- Proof of public liability insurance (minimum £5 million however this may be more on request)
- Completed Event Management plan which must include:
- Site/ Route Plan
- Event Outline
- Plan Aim and Objectives
- Event Management Structure
- Crowd Management
- Emergency Procedures
- Evacuation Procedures
- Road Traffic Management
- Public Transport Management
- Firework & Pyrotechnic Management
- Severe Weather & Event Cancellation
- First Aid
- Risk Management plan
- Fire Risk assessment, precautions & equipment
- Waste Management
- Noise Management Policy
- Lost Children Policy
- Equality Impact Statement
- Road Closure Applications (where applicable)
- Temporary Event Notifications applications (where applicable)
- Use of public toilets form (where applicable)
- Medical Plan
- Charity returns form (where applicable)