You may want to make the most of our amazing beaches and coastline by taking part in some boating or water sports activities.
- There is a 5 knot speed limit inside the marker buoys that must be adhered to.
- If you use a powered boat do not discharge diesel or other fuels into the water.
- Never refuel your boat on the beach.
Personal watercraft such as jet-skis can only be launched from the harbours at Paignton and Torquay. Please contact the Harbour Master offices before launching.
Jet-skis cannot be launched from any beach.
Safety advice, information on where to launch and how to register your Jet Ski can be found on Tor Bay Harbour's Jet Skis Opens in a new window page.
Canoes, Kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards
Safety advice and information on where to launch your paddle craft can be found on Tor Bay Harbour's Canoes and Kayaks Opens in a new window page.
- Torbay Lottery
- Parks, play and open spaces
- Tor Bay Harbour
- Museums and theatres
- Creative Torbay
- Community Partnerships
- Armed forces and veterans
- Filming in Torbay
- Torquay Harbour Webcam
- Venue Hire
- Getting the best from your Torbay holiday on a budget
- Population Statistics
- Apply to hold an event on our land