Are you looking to give a different kind of present to give someone special? Do you know someone who would love to experience the Beach Hut life on one of Torbay’s lovely beaches? Then why not give them a voucher that entitles them, and their family and friends, access to a hut for a few days, a week or even a month.
Take a look below at what beach huts are available along with the costs. To purchase a voucher please contact us.
Beach huts are great for relaxing with friends and family and offer great coastal views. A short let allows you to have the enjoyment of a beach hut for a shorter time period without having to commit to the whole season. They include free use of two deckchairs per hut which can be collected from the Beach Manager’s Office if needed.
Short lets are available at the following locations:
- Broadsands Beach - Along both sides of promenade facing the sea and facing the green
- Goodrington Sands
- North - On the promenade between the Inn on the Quay and The Kiosk facing the sea
- South - Along the railway line to the right of Splashdown facing the sea
- Preston Sands - Between the Redcliffe Hotel and Seaway Road on the promenade facing the sea and or facing the green
- Preston Marine Parade - North of Seaway Road facing the sea.
Please note: If booking in advance all the following short-lets can only be booked in units of a week.
|Months||Per day||Per week|
|April to June||£25||£80|
|July to August||£30||£93|
- Torbay Lottery
- Parks, play and open spaces
- Tor Bay Harbour
- Museums and theatres
- Creative Torbay
- Community Partnerships
- Armed forces and veterans
- Filming in Torbay
- Torquay Harbour Webcam
- Venue Hire
- Getting the best from your Torbay holiday on a budget
- Population Statistics
- Apply to hold an event on our land