We hope that you have found our web pages helpful so far but if you require further advice with any matter regarding planning and planning applications please feel free to contact us.
- You can email us directly for any questions and enquiries.
- The Spatial Planning team is subdivided into nine seperate teams and the document below explains what each team covers and how to contact them.
Please also note that Planning Online holds details of planning applications made to Torbay Council since 1980.
All documents open in a new window. Need more help with documents? View the Document Help page.
- Glossary of Planning Terms
- Ombudsman - Complaint about planning enforcement
- Planning Ombudsman - Complaints about the way the council deals with your application
- Planning Ombudsman - Complaints about advice given to planning applicants
- Planning Inspectorate - Appeals and other casework
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01803 207801